Have you been thinking about starting a blog, but don’t know where to begin? Maybe you have already started a blog, but don’t have the time to update it regularly? Then let me take care of it for you.
Why Hire Me?
I have five years of professional freelance blogging experience, and I previously worked in Digital Marketing with a well-known high street fashion brand. I have blogged on a huge variety of subjects, including food, travel, fashion, relationships, insurance, home decor, finance, small businesses and more. Whatever your business niche, I’ve got you covered.
Writing is my thing. I love to put pen to paper and let the words flow. I know it’s not everyone’s cup of tea, which is why so many blogs out there become neglected. I’ll take care of everything from content planning right through to uploading and designing your blog. I’ll optimise your blog to get the most out of it, with images, keywords, attention-grabbing headlines and calls to action.
Why You Need a Blog
- Writing a blog allows you to share your expertise. It establishes you as a thought-leader and an authority in your chosen field.
- Your blog allows you to show some personality and let your customers/clients know what your business is all about
- You can highlight products and services.
- Increased customer confidence and trust.
- A blog can help you acquire more customers.
- Improved search rankings.
- A blog gives you material to share on social media, and opens up a two-way conversation between your business and your customers.
I have packages available to suit any requirements and any budget. Whether you just want a simple monthly blog update, or are looking for a full blog management service, then I’m happy to help.
Basic blog packages start from £45 per month.
Please get in touch with me to discuss your requirements.